To make sure all our guests can enjoy their stay at De oude Bakkerij Bed & Breakfast, we maintain the following house rules.
- The minimum age to stay in the B&B is 18 years.
- Upon check-in, we require a valid ID for all guests in the reservation.
- External visitors are not allowed in the rooms.
- Smoking is not allowed in the B&B. 250 € will be charged per offence.
- It is not allowed to tamper with fire safety equipment. 250 € will be charged per offence.
- It is forbidden to consume, trade or carry narcotics. In case of detection, the police and judicial authorities will be called in.
- De oude Bakkerij Bed & Breakfast is not responsible for loss, theft of or damage to your belongings or vehicle.
- It is forbidden to cause nuisance to another person by means of loud music, unpleasant behaviour or noise of any kind.
- All guests need to follow the COVID19 guidelines.
- The wooden floor in our rooms is uneven in some spots. To prevent minor injuries, we advise you to wear shoes inside the room.
- Night’s rest from 10 pm.
- No candles
- Check-in from 3pm until 10pm; check-out before 10 am.
In all cases not provided for in these regulations, the management of De oude Bakkerij Bed & Breakfast will decide. If you do not follow these rules, it may be decided to call in the police and the judiciary and you will be asked to leave the building immediately. We reserve the right to terminate the reservation immediately without refund.